Events and Resources: Adams & Romer, San Francisco and Sonoma County Adoption Attorneys
The Adoption Law Offices of Adams & Romer is a small and friendly law firm that is eager to assist pregnant women and prospective families throughout every step of the adoption process.
Workshop--Last Minute Leads: Can You Prepare?
- February 1, 2012 from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm in San Francisco. Cost is $15, includes light dinner.
- For prospective adoptive parents. Learn how to prepare before "the call" for last-minute decisions about a prospective adoption.
- Presenter is Nina Anderson, LCSW, an adoption professional for over 15 years.
- Space is limited. Please call the adoption law offices of Adams & Romer at 415-643-4523 if you're interested in attending.
Adoption: Weaving the Stories Together (offered by On Your Feet Foundation Northern California)
A conference for birth parents, adoptive parents, adoptees, siblings, extended families, and advocates.
- Saturday, March 10, 2012 from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Head-Royce School Campus, 4315 Lincoln Avenue, Oakland, CA
- 5 continuing education credits (CEUs) are available.
- To register, go to http://www.onyourfeetca.org/OYFF-events/conference12